Fusso Sealant wax
Soft99 Fusso wax is a 12 month sealant wax that consists of fluorine polymer, which has a sufficient anti-fouling ability to protect the car surface from rain, dirt and other unwanted residue. Its thick hard coating repels water strongly, as water smoothly runs down and off the car surface. The effects will last up to 12 months and keep the car in a good condition for a long period of time. Furthermore the hard paste wax can create clear gloss on the car body.
Our own review:
We decided to test this product to see what all the hype is about. This product is very easy to apply, goes on very smoothly and is easy to buff off with a microfiber cloth. Straight away it gives the car a nice shine and reflection. It also creates incredible beading on the car when water touches it. This sealant makes the weekly maintenance washes much easier, most of the dirt comes straight off the car with the power washer before having to make contact with a wash mitt or sponge, which results in less scratches and swirl marks. I don't think there is another sealant on the market that can provide the same performance at such a low price.
Only con we could identify with this product was the applicator pad that comes with it. We found it slightly harsh for an applicator pad, although it did turn out to be a good applicator pad to apply tyre shine! Overall we give this product a strong 9/10. Highly user friendly product with cracking results. It definitely lived up to its hype!
- Wash off sandy dust and the other unwanted residue, and dry car body before use. If heavily soiled, remove any dirt in advance, because this product does NOT include cleaning capability.
- Take a moderate amount of the wax onto the included sponge and spread it thinly and evenly.
- After surface gets dry (5-15 min. in the summer, 15-20 min. in the winter), wipe off with a dry soft clean towel for finish.
A super durable windshield coating agent which combines fluorine (Fusso) which is 6 times more durable than other conventional products.
The state-of-the-art technology maintains a strong coating which resists friction by wipers, dust, car-wash or cleansers, and lasts 6 times longer than conventional coating agents. The water repellency lasts up to 1 year.
- Remove dust or dirt from the windshield with water in advance.
- Shake the bottle well with the cap on.
- Take the cap off and apply it evenly on dry windshield.
- Do not apply it on wet windshield otherwise it may cause damage to the surface.
- After drying for 5-10 minutes, wipe it off with a dry, clean towel, afterward dry for more than 12 hours, in order to make the coating adhere firmly to the windshield.