A must-have for fishermen, this extremely large, 90 litre Marine Chest Cooler is designed specifically for use in the hot sun and incorporates an antimicrobial liner which resists the formation of mould, mildew, and unpleasant odours which may develop from bacteria inside a cooler. The non-toxic, safe to use, antimicrobial effect is obtained from an additive which is melted down into the plastic before it’s moulded into the liner and it’s a lifetime treatment.
It cannot be scratched off or weakened over time. UVGuard™ reflective colour additives also protect the cooler, fighting against yellow discoloration and cracking caused by sun exposure. This high-performance cooler is designed to keep fish, food and drinks cool for up to five days, making it ideal for use on the campsite as well as river bank. Packed with injected Polyurethane foam the slim sides ensure maximum insulation with increased storage space, so you can carry more while taking up less space in your car. The easy-to-clean insulated lid is strong enough to be used as a seat carrying up to 113kg and also features four handy recessed beverage cup holders.
- Up to five day’s cooling performance, making it perfect for longer fishing trips and festivals.
- Antimicrobial liner to resist the formation of mould, mildew, and unpleasant odours.
- UVGuard™ reflective colour additives protect the cooler from discolouration.
- High performance injected Polyurethane foam insulated body and lid.
- Shaped sides and base ensure maximum cooling efficiency.
- Increased internal storage capacity without effecting external dimensions.
- Capacity – Litres: 90
- Product Weight: 7.4 kg
- Insulation Material: PU
- Outer Case/ Inner Liner Material: HDPE
- Ice Retention: 5 Days
- Inner Dimensions (cm): 79 x 33 x 29
- Outer Dimensions (cm): 92 x 42 x 44