TOTAL Quartz Ineo First 0w30 Fully Synthetic Engine Oil
About TOTAL Quartz Ineo First 0w30 Fully Synthetic Engine Oil
TOTAL Quartz Ineo First 0w30 is used by PSA PEUGEOT CITROEN as first fill engine oil and is recommended by PEUGEOT and CITROEN after sales.
This pollution-control synthetic technology engine oil provides engines with the best possible protection against wear and clogging. The emissions post-treatment systems are sensitive to the typre of lubricant used. TOTAL Quartz Ineo First 0w30 is a “Low SAPS” formulation (low content of sulphated ash, phosphorus and sulphur contents). and is ideal for use with post-treatment systems
Using this engine oil can help generate fuel savings without the need to change driving style. It is also suitable for the most demanding driving conditions (door-to-door, sports driving, repeated start-ups, city and motorway driving, etc.)
TOTAL Quartz Ineo First 0w30 is particularly well-suited for use with recent Peugeot and Citroen engines, and particularly ones equipped with e-HDI using Stop & Start technologies, and hybrid engines which require new-generation engine oils. Customer benefits
· Reduced environmental impact: Fuel savings of 3.33% as measured by the official M111 FE test and savings above 4.2% as measured during the NEDC cycle compared with a 5W-40 grade oil in compliance with the ACEA A3/B4-08 test, the official test used for measuring CO2 emissions. It guarantees compliance with all the levels of performance claimed by PEUGEOT and CITROEN in relation to environmental standards.
· Protection for pollution-control systems: This lubricant also optimises the way in which three-way catalytic converters and particulate filters operate, preventing them from getting clogged up with soot or sludge deposits. This reduces particulate emissions, NOx, HC and CO in particular.
· Engine protection and cleanliness: This oil offers the best possible protection in its category against wear and clogging as soon as the engine is started up.
· Easier cold starts: The 0W-30 grade, together with special additives, makes cold engine starts easier, even at very low temperatures (validation tests carried out down to -40°C)
· Oil change intervals: TOTAL QUARTZ INEO FIRST 0W30 retains all of its properties, in accordance with the service plans recommended by PEUGEOT and CITROEN.
Experts recommend you change your oil every 3000 miles but it can vary quite a lot from car to car. Check your owner’s manual to see what the manufacturer recommends for your car. It’s a good idea to check your oil level regularly as it’s common for cars (even brand new ones) to burn some oil in-between services. To avoid paying high garage forecourt prices it's a good idea to keep a 1 litre top-up in your boot.
Does TOTAL Quartz Ineo First 0w30 Fully Synthetic Engine Oil suit your car?
Using the engine oil finder is the quickest way to ensure you get the right oil for your car. If you are unsure which engine oil you need, click here to use the oil finder. Bear in mind that more than one grade might be recommended. For example, 5w30 engine oil and 10w40 engine oil might be suitable for your car. The oil finder system also tells you how much oil your car needs and how often you need to change it. Alternatively, you can check your owner’s manual to see the oil specifications required for your car. Here are the specifications for TOTAL Quartz Ineo First 0w30 Fully Synthetic Engine Oil
ACEA C1 & C2 MANUFACTURER APPROVALS
PSA PEUGEOT CITROEN B71 2312
Satisfies technical requirements of FORD WSS-M2C-934-B
Satisfies technical requirements of TOYOTA