The first load-assist mount to handle both SUPs and kayaks, makes loading and unloading heavy boats and boards a breeze. The lightweight mount tilts down more than two feet from the roof rack, takes on up to 45% of the boat's weight, then helps gently raise it up to the top of the vehicle. Once loaded it securely cradles your boat or boards for the ride.
• Easily load and unload kayaks and boards at waist level at the side of the vehicle with the easy to use slide and tilt mechanism
• 36kg boat and board capacity easily handles a large kayak or two boards
• SpeedClamp tool free attachment
• Lightweight materials and construction don’t eat up the roof’s carrying capacity
• Tilts down a lengthy 66cm from roof rack height
• Provides 30-45% weight assistance (depending on boat width)
• Felt-covered cradles flex to conform to hull for secure transport
• Folds down flat to reduce drag and noise when not in use
• Heavy-Duty Straps and Bow and Stern Tie-Downs included
• The Showdown rack locks to the Roof bars
• Fits around bars up to up to 88mm wide by 16-44mm deep
• The ShowDown requires at least 9cm of crossbar protruding beyond the roof bar feet to ensure you have the required clearance from your car during loading/unloading.
• Both your car roof and roof bars will need to be able to take a load of at least 75kg.
• It won't fit bars that secure 'around the door frame' of a car.
• Requires a minimum crossbar spread of 61cm.