The Yakima SUPDawg is a stand up paddleboard carrier which can hold up to two SUP Boards up to 92 cm wide. The SupDawg is fully assembled out-of-the-box, features integrated rollers for easy loading and includes SKS (Single Key System) locks.
Even though it is purpose built for SUP Boards the Yakima SUPDawg will also carry Surf Boards and Wind Surf Boards.
• Includes everything needed to carry up to 2 SUP Boards (Padding should be used between 2 boards)
• Fully assembled out of the box
• Tool-free installation
• Integrated rollers for easy loading of oversized SUP Boards
• Fits round, factory, aero and square bars
• Not suitable for square bars with a depth exceeding 38mm
• Slider adjusts to boards up to 92 cm wide
• Soft padding cradles and protects boards
• Integrated strap management stows straps during travel
• Premium, sleek glossy black finish compliments modern vehicle types
• Includes a tail tie-down strap to secure long Boards down
• SKS Locks included which locks the SupDawg to the Roof Rack and locks the Boards to the SUPDawg
• The Lock Strap is steel Cored to prevent opportunistic theft
• Minimum crossbar spread of 61cm or more