De Vielle Foot Warmer With 2L Hot Water Bottle - Blush Pink
The De Vielle Foot Warmer is the ideal companion to warm your feet quickly and comfortably. This is particularly beneficial to anyone who suffers with cold feet or poor circulation caused by conditions such as diabeties, and is excellent at providing relief from the pain associated with arthritis, tendonitis, muscle or foot strain and other conditions.
Made of high quality thermal materiels, and padded with thick cotton to surround you with warmth, this foot warmer contains an insulated pouch which stores a 2 litre hot water bottle (included) that will warm up your feet in an extremely comfortable way. Simply pop your feet in to the warmer, and enjoy rapid. gentle warming of your feet on those cold evenings.
Heating up freezing cold feet can be a challenge, and sometimes a water bottle directly on your feet can be a bit uncomfortable. However, this foot warmer has been specifically designed with that in mind, and it is ideal for keeping your feet instantly cosy and warm in cooler temperatures. Can also be used as a comfortable hand warmer if required!
- PROVIDE PAIN RELIEF - foot warmers relieve the pain and symptoms of arthritis, tendonitis, and other medical conditions
- RELIEVE STRESS - relieves stress by enhancing blood circulation, which increases oxygen flow in the body
- KEEP FEET HEALTHY - foot warmers help keep feet healthy by maintaining a more comfortable environment and promote better blood circulation, which is vital for the health of your feet
- BOOST ENERGY LEVELS - foot warmers help boost your mood and energy by increasing metabolism, relieving muscle pain, reducing stress hormones in the body, and promoting a relaxed state
- HELPS YOU RELAX - foot warmers relax muscles and promotes stress relief from your toes, right to your head
Worried about heating bills? Using a foot warmer in conjunction with a water bottle is a brilliant way to quickly warm up cold feet in the winter without having to rely solely on expensive oil or gas central heating. This can be used to provide instant heat to your feet for up to 2 hours and make you more comfortable, without the need for you to depend on central heating alone. Using a foot warmer will help keep you warm while watching TV in the living room, or even while you use it under the office desk. Keeping your feet warmw ill provide an overall sense of warmth, which will enable you to comfortably rotate and alternate the times in which your central heating really needs to be active.