The Uniprodo astronomical telescope with a wide range of applications is perfect for observing the moon or planets. It will work in schools, universities, observatories or for every astronomy enthusiast.
Excellent visibility, sharpness and contrast are achieved thanks to an aperture with a diameter of 60mm and a focal length of 900mm. The lenses are made of high-quality glass. A rifle scope mounted on the housing helps to precisely aim the equipment at a given object. The solid construction consists of lenses, an eyepiece and a tube made of strong, yet light aluminum . Diagonal mirror fitted90 ° angle allows the user to assume a comfortable position.
The telescope's stability is ensured by a tripod with a rod for slow and precise adjustment of the head height in the range of 755-1190mm. Its structure is made of corrosion-resistant aluminum with an attractive appearance. Numerous accessories included in the set allow you to adjust the refractor to the needs of the observed celestial body. The set includes, among others a set of glasses, a moon filter, a Barlow lens or an image straightening lens (erector). Device suitable for glasses of standard diameter 1.25". In our offer (retrofit) include glasses Plössl (10250417 and 10250418) in this dimension.
- Visibility - aperture 60 mm in diameter, focal length 900 mm and light f/ 15,
- Versatility - universal refractor lens,
- Convenience - angle of the diagonal mirror: 90°,
- Accessories - standard glasses Ø1.25,
- Stability - an aluminum tripod with a rod for precise adjustment of the telescope's vertical position.
- Model - UNI_TELESCOPE_01
- Catalog number - 10250352
- Item condition - New
- Type of telescope - Refractor
- Tube material - Aluminum
- Aperture of the lens - 60mm
- Focal length - 900mm
- Light - f/ 15
- Resolving power - 15
- Limit value (mag) - Variable
- Light gathering capacity - 60
- Maximum useful magnification - 120
- Tube design - Full tube
- Diagonal mirror - 90°
- Tripod - Yes
- Tripod height range - 755-1190mm
- Barlow lens - 2x
- Image straightening lens (erector) - 1.5x
- Moon filter - 1.25"
- Sun visor - Yes
- To the planets and the moon - Yes
- Dimensions (LxWxH) - 80 x 80 x 145cm
- Weight - 2.05kg
- Shipping dimensions (LxWxH) - 18 x 87 x 26cm
- Telescope tube
- Tripod head
- Tray for accessories
- Eyepiece Ø31.7mm (1.25") H20
- Eyepiece Ø31.7mm (1.25") H12.5
- Eyepiece Ø31.7mm (1.25") H6
- Eyepiece Ø31.7mm (1.25") SR4
- Moon filter Ø31.7mm (1.25")
- Image straightening lens (1.5x) Ø31.7mm (1.25")
- 5x24 riflescope
- Accessory tray holder
- Barlow lens Ø31.7 mm (1.25")
- Sun visor
- Angular prism
- Large knobs - 2 pcs.
- Small knobs - 3 pcs.
- Bolts with nuts and wing nuts - 3 pcs.
- Rod for micro height adjustment
- User manual