Boasting a solid construction the ‘Dirt’ is a completely different animal from your regular freestyle street scooter. This product has been put through its paces in Haldon Forest, Devon by two of our finest Osprey Team Riders and was given 5 stars on all counts!
- No terrain is off limits: Off road dirt scooter with ultra-strong but light full chromoly bars and aluminium deck is great for all terrains including dirt, grass, rough ground and trails.
- Tyres designed for off-road terrain: 200 x 50mm off-road pneumatic tyres with 3-piece aluminium metal hubs are durable and maintain a strong grip, perfect for tackling tough terrain.
- Tackle dirt like a pro: Max grip bar grips with locks and triple stack threaded headset is ideal for staying in full control whilst manoeuvring around the track.
- High quality spec: Scooter is made with high quality components such as stainless-steel rear brakes for extra stopping power (even on dirt!) and tubular BMX style forks made specifically for tacking dirt.
- Durable and built to last: Built and tested for durability, performance and style on any terrain! Suitable for kids age 12+ to adult. Max. weight 100kg.