Ford Mustang V8 Engine Kit & Special Edition Collectors Book
An excellent gift for Mustang fans! This detailed 1: 3 scale kit gives car fans a fascinating insight into the function and technology of the Ford Mustang V8 Engine.Series production of the first generation of the Ford Mustang began in the early 1960s. Since then, the “pony car” has been the epitome of sporty American automobiles. Its V8 engine is almost inextricably linked to the history of the Mustang.
- Faithful functional model of the type 289 K-code-V8 from 1965
- Approx. 200 parts to plug and screw, no gluing necessary
- Integrated sound module with original engine sound
- High quality accompanying book with illustrated assembly instructions
- Official Ford licensed product
Experience The Engine Of The "Pony Car"
Car, Engine, Mechanical and Technology fans will get their money's worth with this kit. Thanks to the sophisticated design, you will discover a new, fascinating detail at every glance. A must for avid kit builders or for
- Crankshaft, piston and cylinder work like the big prototype
- Original engine sound thanks to the integrated sound module
- LEDs simulate ignition sparks
- Transparent housing for a fascinating view inside
- Pedestal with label for installation
- Model dimensions: approx. 180 mm wide x 270 mm Height x 255 mm depth
The American Dream For Your Home
The Ford Mustang conquered the streets of America in the early 1960s. The legendary car with the running horse on the radiator grille still stands for the “American Dream” among automobiles. The V8 engine is an integral part of the history of the Mustang.
The first generation of the Ford Mustang was equipped with the K-code V8, the most powerful engine for this series at the time. Technology and construction are characterized by their simplicity and reliability, which contributed significantly to the success of the Mustang.
This officially licensed model in 1: 3 scale brings this classic engine to your home and lets you experience this impressive piece of technical history in a vivid way.
Motor Technology You Can Touch
With this kit you will get to know the design and functionality of the engine from a completely new perspective. A motor model of type 289 K-code-V8 from 1965 is made from around 200 plastic parts. No gluing is necessary when assembling, as all parts can be screwed or plugged in.
In around three hours, the individual parts are assembled to form a detailed model with movable cylinders, crankshaft and pistons. LEDs simulate the ignition sparks in the cylinders. The transparent engine block reveals this fascinating interplay. An integrated sound module with original engine sound brings the model to life at the push of a button.
Compact, powerful and reliable - that is what distinguishes the K-code-V8. The kit brings the engine of the epitome of the sporty American automobile to your home.
Special Edition Book Included
Included in the kit, you will receive a large-format accompanying book with more than 100 pages, which was created especially for this kit. 60 pages illuminate with numerous illustrations and carefully researched detailed knowledge the history of the Ford Mustang, the principle of the V8 engines as well as the technology and functionality of the "K-code".
The topics of the accompanying book:
- The history of the Ford Mustang
- The V8 engine as a drive concept
- The K-code V8 of the 1965 Mustang
- The further development of the Mustang V8 engines
- The Shelby Mustang
- The accompanying book is bilingual in German and English.
- Model dimensions: approx. 180 mm wide x 270 mm high x 255 mm deep
- Not suitable for children under 14 years due to small parts & technical ability required
- Additionally required: 3 x 1.5 V batteries (type AA) - sold separately.