It’s more than just oil. It’s liquid engineering.
Castrol GTX is one of the world’s most trusted engine oils.
The modern world creates difficult challenges for engines. Poor fuel quality, heat and tough driving conditions can all lead to sludge that potentially shortens engine life. Sludge is a sticky deposit that builds up in an engine’s vital oil-ways and it can prevent oil from protecting the engine.
Castrol GTX Ultraclean’s synthetic technology has superior performance. Its Double Action formula cleans away old sludge, and protects against new sludge formation, giving you more control over today´s challenging conditions.
Help extend the life of your engine with Castrol GTX Ultraclean.
Castrol GTX Ultraclean 10W-40 A3/B4 is suitable for use in automotive gasoline and diesel engines where the manufacturer recommends an ACEA A3/B4, A3/B3, API SL/CF or earlier specification 10W-40 lubricant.
Castrol GTX Ultraclean 10W-40 A3/B4 is approved for use in vehicles requiring MB-Approval 229.1 and VW 501 01/ 505 00 specifications or that Meets Fiat 9.55535-D2 or Fiat 9.55535-G2
Please refer to the specifications section and your owners handbook.
Castrol GTX Ultraclean:
- Provides 50% superior sludge protection compared to tough industry standards
- Advanced protection against viscosity and thermal breakdown
- Superior protection against high temperature deposits
- Premium quality base oils and anti-wear additives that help extend the life of your engine
- 50% cleaner than the industry standard as measured in the API SN Seq. VG Sludge test