The PETEX torque wrench is ideally suited for professional maintenance and repair work on cars - for tightening wheel nuts, cylinder head screws and much more. Set the torque by turning the handle and tighten the thread exactly to the point - no more overtightened or broken screws and nuts. In a practical storage box, the torque wrench is always in good hands in your workshop or in the car. Use the included extension to reach difficult places. In addition to the torque wrench and the extension, the five-part set includes 3 sockets (17/19/21 mm) - equipped for most situations in everyday work.
- Including extension: 12.5cm
- For professional maintenance and repair work on the car
- For tightening wheel nuts, cylinder head bolts, etc.
- Adjustment range up to 210 Nm
- Drive: 1/2“ (12.7mm) square
- Incl. 3 sockets 17 mm, 19 mm, 21 mm
- Practical storage box