The Yakima FrontLoader is one of the most versatile and aerodynamic bike racks on the market. The universal mounting system fits nearly any crossbars you can think of and therefore is ideal for bike owners who don't want a traditional bike clamp on their Carbon frams or for those bikes where a traditional frame clamp won't suit.
It's quick and easy to install - no tools are required. Simply roll your bike into the front wheel catcher and it will be held steady, hands free, while you secure it down.
• Fits round, square, factory or aerodynamic crossbars
• This carrier fits around bars up to 88mm wide by 38mm deep and fits all Car Roof Racks on MicksGarage.com
• Zero contact with frame; carbon fibre and custom paint jobs are protected
• Accommodates disc brakes, thru axles, and full suspension bikes
• Holds bike upright while you secure the bike to the mount
• Leave your front wheel on for easy loading
• No tools or assembly required
• Fits 20" to 29" wheels with tyre widths up to 3"
• SKS / Single Key System Locks included
• 1 bike, up to 18 kg at min of 46 cm crossbar spread; or up to 13.6 kg at min of 41 cm crossbar spread
• Minimum and maximum crossbar spreads: 41 cm – 122 cm