Body Coat Matte is a single-component coating designed for a wide spectrum of surfaces, in particular the increasingly popular matte vehicle finishes - both PPF foils and paints. Body Coat Matte is the result of years of Japanese experience in industrial surface and equipment protection – from hundreds of thousands of vending machines to trains and public utility vehicles.
Body Coat Matte creates a hard, physical coating on the protected surface that perfectly protects against the negative effects of external factors and effectively reduces its degradation. One of the key features of Body Coat Matte is the high self-cleaning ability, which allows you to keep the car in perfect condition for longer during normal use.
An additional distinguishing feature of Body Coat Matte is the fact that it does not change the visual characteristics of the surface. Matte varnishes and foils remain naturally matte, with no glossy side-effect.
At the same time, Body Coat Matte is easy in application and is an extremely universal coating – it can be used on various surfaces such as chromium, plexiglass, but also outside of the automotive industry – e.g. advertising banners, vending machines and similar.
Body Coat Matte protects the surface for 24 months.
- Make sure you are applying the product in temperature range of 20-25°C
- Shake the bottle well
- Open the bottle and place the application plug in the bottleneck
- Wrap the applicator with an attached cloth and let a moderate amount of fluid to drip out onto the applicator
- Spread the coating evenly with an impregnated applicator in a crisscross motion
- Wait at least 5 minutes for the coating to bind to the surface
- Wipe the residue with an attached soft Microfiber Cloth until the residue is gone
- Leave the car for at least 12 hours in a cool and dry place for the coating to cure