Soft99 White Wax is a soft Carnauba wax intended for use on white coloured cars. This wax brings out the deep shine of a cars paintwork and provides a glossy finish to your white paintwork. The wax contains natural Carnauba to form a protective layer which not only looks slick, but also delivers superior water-repellency and heat-resistance, so this wax will protect your paintwork with a hydrophobic and temperature resistent layer of wax. It can also be used on painted bumpers, or mirror holders.
This wax formula is made from real Carnauba wax and was invented in 1984 by Japanese detailing giants Soft99 and it's been a favourite with consumers worldwide ever since.
- Prepare your vehicle by washing it thoroughly with a pH neutral shampoo, drying and decontaminating the car paint using a clay bar, a cleaner or other paint conditioning products.
- Lightly wet the included pad, then rub the pad lightly onto the wax to apply it to the paid after opening the can.
- Spread the wax on your car paint thinly and evenly, panel by panel, with cross movements.
- Wait for the wax to dry on the surface, until white residue becomes visible.
- Polish the residue with a dry and clean Microfiber Cloth.