Bialetti shows its commitment to the environment by linking the iconic Moka Express to Oceana, the worldwide organisation dedicated to safeguarding oceanic ecosystems that points the spotlight on pollution by disposable plastic. Moka Express, a 100% eco-sustainable method of preparing coffee.
- Zero Waste: the only waste produced is 100% biodegradable and compostable.
- Zero Detergents: chemical detergents aren’t necessary to clean it.
- Timeless: a green investment as the coffeemaker lasts for at least 10 years and maintenance is reduced to the essential.
- Body material: aluminium
- Handle material: thermoplastic
- Knob material: thermoplastic
- Easy-clean safety valve
- Not suitable for use on induction plates
- Not dishwasher safe
- Boiler base diameter: 72mm
- Height: 155mm
- Capacity: 130ml – approximate figure: it can vary according to the quantity of water and the quantity, blend and grind of the coffee.
How To Use:
- Start by pouring the water at room temperature into the Moka boiler and fill it up to the level of the safety valve. Do not exceed this level to avoid obtaining a coffee that is too watery.
- Now choose the blend of ground coffee you prefer. Warning! The mixture must have a specific grind for Moka, not too fine. Generously fill the Moka funnel, without pressing the coffee.
- A little secret? Set the fire to low and take your time; to enjoy an excellent coffee it is worth waiting a few more minutes. When the coffee has completely risen in the collector, turn off the heat.
- Now the crucial moment: the taste. To best savor all the aromas released, we recommend that you drink the coffee just poured into the cup.