The younger brother of the HUSKY KIDS MERLOT sleeping bag has higher thermal comfort, which is ensured by the four-channel Labyrinth insulation. The well-thought-out design of this sleeping bag allows it to be used by children from the youngest to adolescents. This option offers a removable bottom part of the bag. The shorter version is for children up to about 130 cm. The extended version of the sleeping bag is designed for children up to 160 cm tall. The comfort of sleep is increased by a very comfortable fleece lining inside the hood. The good impression is strengthened by the attractive "design" typical of HUSKY products.
Designed for young people up to 160 cm tall for trips to the open air, water tourism and trekking from spring to autumn
The HUSKY KIDS Merlot sleeping bag is filled with 4-channel Hollowfibre 2 x 190g / m 2 insulation . The inner shell is made of Polyponge, which resembles cotton, while the outer shell is impregnated with 70D 190T Nylon Taffeta, which ensures tightness.
- WEIGHT 1,470g
- 2-layer CONSTRUCTION
- FILLING Insulation 2 x 190 g / m2 Hollowfibre, 4-channel
- EQUIPMENT Compression bag, removable bottom, which can be used as a cover for legs, reflective elements.
- Dimensions (cm): OF PACKED SLEEPING BAG 40 x 20cm
- 12°C, Low comfort: -4°C, High comfort: + 3°C COVER
- MATERIAL 70D 190T Nylon Taffeta
- INNER LAYER Polyester Polypongee