The Soft99 Kiwami Extreme Gloss Wax is an incredible high impact car wax which combines the latest state of the art chemical technology to achieve a superb, glossy finish on your vehicle. Containing a blend of carnauba wax and high gloss polymer, you’ll achieve long lasting stunning results with the Kiwami Extreme Gloss Wax by Japanese detailing superstars Soft99.
This is the Kiwami Extreme Gloss Wax Black – designed especially for darker coloured cars.
For lighter coloured cars (e.g. silver) check out the Kiwami Extreme Gloss Wax Silver.
Durability and Shine
Kiwami Extreme Gloss Wax is highly durable and provide a superior gloss shine to your car body for up to 3 months! Not only does this wax stand up to the elements and keep your car shining, it actually helps to prevent dirt from building up on your car and makes cleaning much easier.
Why It's THAT Good
Unlike other Carnauba car wax products, the Kiwami Gloss Wax will not rapidly degrade after a maintenance wash, instead it will slowly wear down over a much longer period. This makes the Kiwami Extreme Gloss Car Wax excellent value for money, saving you time, and producing unbeatable, stunning results. Once applied, during washing or rainfall you can watch the impressive water beading at work as water repels from your car surface. Turn heads everywhere you go and achieve a mirror like, dazzling shine on your vehicle with the Kiwami Extreme Gloss Wax by Soft99.
What Our Experts Think:
The Kiwami Extreme Gloss Wax actually does produce the results it is supposed to – Extreme Gloss. It’s really smooth to apply and ample wax is provided in the tub. It comes with an applicator also and it required very little effort to polish it off. The water beading is insane! After it’s applied, normal car washing is much faster as the dirt doesn’t stick, it flows off much easier. After buffing off, the shine was really reflective, extremely glossy! It lasted quite a long time (months) which is unusual. Impressive product - highly recommend the Kiwami to all car owners!
- Make sure your car colour is compatible with the Kiwami wax (e.g. Light wax for White cars, Dark wax for black cars)
- Wash the car in advance using a good quality car shampoo and fully remove all dirt
- Apply a moderate amount of Kiwami Extreme Gloss Wax with the applicator included and spread evenly onto the car body
- Allow it to dry for 15 - 20 minutes and buff off with a soft, clean microfibre cloth
- Where possible, polish panel by panel (e.g. hood, door, roof) especially in the summer for an even finish
- Stand back and enjoy the shine!