OBD Diagnostic Code Readers
- Not compatible with Motorcycles
- Not compatible with hybrid or electric vehicles
- Wireless connection
- Works with all OBDII Certified Vehicles 2001 and newer
- Compatible with iOS & Android Phones, Tablets & Windows PC's
- See current engine data, engine fault codes and live diagnostic information
- Diagnose 7 turn off engine warning lights etc.
- Compatible with many FREE or paid Android & IOS Apps available online
*Please note - This reader works with all 2001 and newer vehicles that are OBDII compliant (including CAN). For your vehicle to be OBD II compliant it must have a 16-pin DLC (Data Link Connector) and the Vehicle Emission Control Information Label must state that the vehicle is OBD II compliant. Please check before purchase. *
To set up, simply type in 'OBDII Code Reader' into your phones App store. There are many free and paid apps to choose from, depending on what level you will use the product at. Please look at each app carefully and make a decision on which one is best suited to you. Then download and follow instructions as displayed.