With the AT-LP60XUSB fully automatic belt-drive turntable you can experience your vinyl’s high-fidelity audio directly or convert it to digital. The AT-LP60XUSB plays both 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records and is equipped with a USB output that allows direct connection to your computer. In addition to the USB output, the turntable is also equipped with a detachable RCA output cable (3.5 mm male to dual RCA male) and a built-in switchable phono preamp so you can connect directly to your home stereo, powered speakers, computer and other components, whether they have a dedicated phono input or not.
Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years and that expertise shows in the AT-LP60XUSB’s Dual Magnet™ cartridge with replaceable stylus. The cartridge is integrated into the headshell for assured performance and ease of setup.
The turntable comes with a 45 RPM adapter and a removable hinged dust cover.
- Experience your vinyl’s high-fidelity audio directly or convert it to digital.
- Fully automatic belt-drive turntable operation with two speeds: 33-1/3, 45RPM.
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter.
- Redesigned tonearm base and headshell for improved tracking and reduced resonance.
- Integral Dual Magnet™ phono cartridge with replaceable diamond stylus (ATN3600L).
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain.
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono- or line-level output.
- Convert your vinyl records to digital audio files by downloading and using the free Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity recording software (or software of your choice).
- Includes: detachable RCA output cable (3.5mm male to dual RCA male), 45RPM adapter, and removable hinged dust cover.
- Type: fully automatic.
- Motor: DC servo-controlled.
- Drive Method: Belt-drive.
- Speeds: 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM.
- Turntable Platter: Aluminium.
- Wow and Flutter: Less than 0.25% (WTD) @ 3 kHz (JIS).
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >50 dB (DIN-B).
- Output Level: Pre-amp “PHONO”: 2.5 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec Pre-amp “LINE”: 150 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec.
- Phono Pre-Amp Gain: 36 dB nominal, RIAA equalized.
- USB Function: PC or Mac with an available USB port (USB1.1 or higher) Windows 7 or above, or Mac OS X or above.
- Power Supply Requirements: 115/230V AC, 60/50 Hz.
- Dimensions: 359.5mm x 97.5mm x 373.3mm.
- Weight: 2.6kg.
- Accessories Included: 3.5 mm (1/8") mini-plug (male) to dual RCA (male) output cable 45 RPM adapter Removable hinged dust cover 1.9m.