All Osprey skateboards come as a complete set up, so they include: a deck, grip tape, trucks, and wheels. The twin tip shape, where the nose and tail are almost exactly symmetrical, avoids wheel bite and allows for deep carves.
The Canadian maple deck provides durability and flexibility so that you can enter every turn with confidence. The base of the decks have all been decorated with striking designs giving these twin tip longboards a classic look to go with its classy performance.
- Distinctive board for beginner and intermediate longboarders
- Twin Tip board - the nose and tail are almost exactly symmetrical which avoids wheel bite and allows for deep carves
- Five ply bamboo for high strength while remaining lightweight - high quality board measuring 42 x 9.5 Inches
- ABEC 9 chrome bearings provide a smooth and stable ride
- 7 Inch aluminium trucks - drop through for even better cruising and carving (78a wheels)