Discomfort while weeding the garden or while cutting low level hedges is a thing of the past with the Hillvert Mobile Seat. For simple movements, the seat swivels in a 360° motion, and you can move forwards or backwards (or in any direction) by gently leaning your your body weight and using your legs to progress. Highly mobile, this makes uncomfortable low level jobs an easy and comfortable experience. Hugely popular also with mechanics, bike and car fanatics due to it's adjustable height and simple mobility.
- Garden Weeding, Planting and Lawn Edging
- Any low level painting, indoor or outdoor (of fences, skirting boards, etc)
- Topiary and Trimming low level hedges
- Low plumbing / carpentry tasks
- Car and Motorbike mechanical tasks - brakes, suspension and general car care / maintenance
- Various other assembly works carried out at a low height.
Made of strong steel to a certification of Q235 and can carry a max user weight of 150kg. The seat itself is roomy and comfortable, with dimensions of 448 x 375mm which rotates 360°. The height can be adjusted for your comfort, between 44cm and 54cm. Mobility is easily achieved with the 4 large wheels with a diameter of 26cm. The seat has a practical shelf that can accommodate many accessories like garden shears and various tools.
Material - Q235 steel and PP with steel and rubber wheels Leg material - Q235 steel and rubber wheels Max load capacity - 150kg Height - 52cm Manual - Yes Dimensions (LxWxH) - 81 x 44.5 x 52cm Weight - 11.4kg Shipping dimensions (LxWxH) - 42 x 29 x 60cm Shipping weight - 12.6/ kg
- Seat on wheels
- Mounting accessories
- User manual