Professional metal detector SBS-MD-6 will allow you to find items such as coins or jewelry. The detector will also prove useful in determining the routing of electrical cables in walls and floors. The precision search coil is able to detect objects up to 100cm deep and the waterproof design allows the device to be used in rain and shallow water.
The easy-to-use control panel allows you to set various operating modes. The detector can be set to search for all metals (ALL METAL) or specific types (DISC). The MOVE function is useful for dynamically searching an area. The device is equipped with sound and light signals, as well as a tilting indicator informing about the distance of the metal element from the detector.
The detector, thanks to its lightweight design, allows for comfortable work. The adjustable boom length (960 - 1110mm) and the possibility of adjusting the angle of the probe make the use of the device very comfortable. The equipment is powered by 1 x 9V batteries, which improves the energy efficiency of the detector.
- Efficiency - detection of metal elements at a depth of up to 1m
- Versatility - to detect all or selected metals
- Convenience - clear control panel, light weight and the ability to adjust the device
- Resistance - waterproof construction allows you to use the equipment in the rain
- Model - SBS-MD-6
- Probe diameter - 19cm
- Search range - 100cm - large objects / 20 cm - small objects, coins
- Overall length - 960-1110mm
- Working frequency - 6.5-6.8kHz
- Headphone jack - 3.5mm
- Battery - 1 x 9V
- Dimensions (LxWxH) - 18.5 x 20 x 111cm
- Weight - 0.8kg
- Shipping dimensions (LxWxH) - 53.5 x 21.5 x 14cm
- Shipping weight - 1.4kg