TOTAL Quartz 9000 5w40 Fully Synthetic Engine Oil.
TOTAL QUARTZ 9000 5W-40 is a synthetic technology engine oil that has been developed to cover the most stringent requirements of both gasoline and diesel passengers cars engines. TOTAL QUARTZ 9000 5W-40 is particularly suitable for turbo-compressed, multi-valve and direct injection diesel engines.This engine oil can be used in the most difficult operating conditions (motorways, dense city traffic...), and is appropriated for all driving types, in particular for sporting or intense drive, and for every season.
TOTAL QUARTZ 9000 5W-40 is perfectly suited to engines with catalytic converters and all engines using lead free fuel or LPG.
- Antiwear protection: this oil ensures optimum engine longevity with its antiwear properties that protect the engine’s most sensitive parts.
- Oxidation resistance: this lubricant allows extra long drain intervals.
- Engine protection, cleanliness and performance: This oil contains detergent and dispersive additives that keep the engine clean and thus preserve its power.
- Easier cold starts: its excellent fluidity is perfectly adapted for cold starting in extreme weather conditions and ensures a good protection of mechanical parts at high temperature.
- Fluidity: Its exceptional fluidity reduces friction and therefore creates significant fuel savings and reduces CO2 emissions.
- PSA PEUGEOT CITROEN B71 2296
- VOLKSWAGEN 502.00/505.00
- BMW LL-01
- MERCEDES-BENZ MB-Approval 229.3
- PORSCHE A40