TOTAL Quartz Ineo ECS 5w30 Fully Synthetic Engine Oill
About TOTAL Quartz Ineo ECS 5w30 Fully Synthetic Engine Oil
TOTAL Quartz Ineo ECS 5w30 is a Low SAPS fully synthetic engine oil specially designed for PEUGEOT and CITROEN engines. Its very high-tech performance generates Fuel Savings and optimises the way in which anti-pollution systems such as Particulate Filters operate.
· TOTAL Quartz Ineo ECS 5W30 is a special second-generation Fuel Savings lubricant: it can be used with all Diesel engines old and new. It is also suitable for use with most petrol engines.
· Ineo ECS 5W30 motor oil is vital for ensuring the effective operation of diesel particulate filters (DPF's) and is also suitable for use with other post-treatment systems.
· Ineo ECS 5W30 is appropriate for use with the severest of maintenance cycles and the most difficult driving conditions (motorway, dense urban traffic, etc.) Benefits
· Increased life of diesel particulate filters: Maximises the efficiency of the Particulate Filter, preventing it from getting clogged up prematurely (contains 50% fewer metal components than a standard technology oil).
· Fuel economy: Fuel Savings of up to 6% at start-up, Fuel Savings of an average of 3% during mixed operation compared with an ACEA reference oil (tests carried out on a Citroen C4 1.6 HDi).
· Respect for the environment: “ECS_Emission Control System”: lower CO2 emissions and other pollutants. As well as improving the efficiency of the Particulate Filter, lower fuel consumption means lower CO2 emissions. The low levels of phosphorus and sulphur contained in this lubricant provide all the post-treatment components with excellent protection, optimising their life cycle. NOx emissions are also managed and reduced.
· Optimum engine protection cleanliness: The detergent and specific dispersive additives provide the engine with optimum protection against wear and prevent the formation of soot and sludge deposits.
When to Change Your Oil:
Experts recommend you change your oil every 3000 miles but it can vary quite a lot from car to car. Check your owner’s manual to see what the manufacturer recommends for your car. It’s a good idea to check your oil level regularly as it’s common for cars (even brand new ones) to burn some oil in-between services. To avoid paying high garage forecourt prices it's a good idea to keep a 1 litre top-up in your boot.
Does TOTAL Quartz Ineo ECS 5w30 Fully Synthetic Engine Oil suit your car?
Using the engine oil finder is the quickest way to ensure you get the right oil for your car. If you are unsure which engine oil you need, click here to use the oil finder. Bear in mind that more than one grade might be recommended. For example, 5w30 engine oil and 10w40 engine oil might be suitable for your car. The oil finder system also tells you how much oil your car needs and how often you need to change it. Alternatively, you can check your owner’s manual to see the oil specifications required for your car. Here are the specifications for TOTAL Quartz Ineo ECS 5w30 Fully Synthetic Engine Oil
ACEA C2 MANUFACTURER CERTIFICATIONS
PSA PEUGEOT CITROEN: B71 2290
Meets TOYOTA’s requirements