A flat tyre can really ruin your day. Standing at the side of the road, trying to undo the wheel nuts, getting cold and wet, trying to avoid the passing traffic – it’s difficult, time consuming and potentially dangerous.
Holts decided there should be a simpler, quicker, safer way.
Safe and easy to use
Tyreweld is easy to use, thanks to our unique twist and go mechanism. Just attach it to the tyre valve then watch as it refills the tyre. Tyreweld works in minutes, letting you move safely away from the passing traffic.
Doesn't damage tyres
Tyreweld is made from a non-toxic water based foam so can be washed out of tyres easily after use, without causing damage.
How it works
Tyreweld contains a water-based foam which acts as a car tyre sealant. First it re-inflates the tyre, and then when you drive the foam finds the puncture and seals it so you can drive to a garage for a full repair.
How to use Tyreweld
Just attach Tyreweld to the tyre valve then watch as it quickly refills the tyre. You should then drive straight away to let them foam seal the puncture. The puncture will then need to be repaired permanently, and we'd recommend visiting a garage as they'll check to make sure the tyre's safe
- For large vehicles with tyre diameter 17 and over
- Quick and easy emergency puncture repair
- No tools or jack needed
- Safe non-toxic formula doesn’t damage tyres
- Washes out of tyres easily after use
- Suitable for cars, vans, motorbikes and more
- Always choose the correct size
- Not suitable for use with run-flat tyres
- Temporary repair - your tyre should be checked by a mechanic for permanent repair