Meguiar's® DA Microfiber Correction System pioneered the space by creating the world’s first and best microfiber discs (pads), enabling detailers to achieve levels of defect removal previously unheard of with a dual-action polisher. This unique purpose-engineered system consists of rigorously tested microfiber discs and liquids built specifically for optimal results on factory paint with a Dual Action Polisher like Meguiar’s® DA Polisher MT300.
For serious defect removal in less time, pair the Meguiar's® DMC5 – 5” DA Microfiber Cutting Disc, Meguiar's® DBP5 - 5” Soft Buff™ DA Backing Plate and Meguiar's® D300 DA Microfiber Correction Compound to quickly cut through light to moderate paint defects such as scratches, acid rain, swirls/holograms and more. Then, follow with Meguiar's® DMF5 - 5” DA Microfiber Finishing Disc using Meguiar's® D301 DA Microfiber Finishing Wax to further refine the finish, dramatically enhance depth of shine and provide durable high gloss protection. Ultimately, this system simplifies paint correction delivering amazing swirl-free results in two easy steps.
- Microfiber disc technology cuts through severe to moderate surface defects with no swirls.
- Engineered for increased cutting efficiency.
- Best on flat surfaces.
- Optimized for use with Meguiar’s® DA Microfiber Correction Compound - D300 and/or Meguiar's® Ultra Polishing Wax - D166.
- Reusable and machine washable.
- Hook and loop system on the DA Microfiber Disc sticks firmly to and ideally mates up with Meguiar's® DBP5 - 5" Soft Buff™ DA Backing Plate.
- Aggressive enough to remove moderate defects but gentle enough that it won't create swirls.