The Nextbase 112 Dash Cam is probably the best entry level dash camera on the market. The NB112 by Nextbase is highly compact, easy to use and really affordable, making it a fantastic gift idea and the ultimate starter dashcam. Tried and tested across the UK and Ireland, the 112 Dash Cam by Nextbase is reliable and a favourite amongst motorists starting out in the world of dashcams.
The Nextbase IN-CAR CAM™ 112 offers the ultimate in convenience and ease of installation. The Click & Go Powered Magnetic Mount uses magnets and powered touch points to allow the camera to be free from wires in your car. With 720p High Definition recording and a 120° wide-angle view, the Nextbase 112 dash camera is perfect for providing you with instant video footage while on the roads.
Tell Your Insurer You've Got A Dash Cam!
In the result of an accident, the footage captured on this dashcam can be used as evidence and can aid in an insurance claim by helping to prove that an accident was not your fault. Leading vehicle insurers across the UK and Ireland no offer up to 10% off the price of a car insurance premium if you have a quality dashcam installed in your vehicle.
The 112 is designed to be as simple to use as possible, with a bright 2” LED screen to view the menu and adjust the camera’s settings. With ultra clear images and a photo mode, the Nextbase 112 cam also allows you to take still images for further evidence. The Nextbase 112 also includes a loop-recording feature, which prevents recording from stopping once the SD card is full. The 112 also features an inbuilt battery with up to 30 minutes backup in the event of an accident.
Installing a dash cam is quite straightforward, and you have lots of options! Mount the 112 dashcam to your windscreen using the suction cup Click & Go mount. For continuous power, you can plug the dash cam into your 12You can also hardwire this dashcam straight to your car battery using the Nextbase Hardwire Kit sold on MicksGarage.com.
- Four Element Sharp Lenses made with 4 layers of glass to provide clear images
- Bright, clear 2” LED screen for easy viewing
- 120° wide angle view with up to 720p High Definition recording
- Powered Magnetic Click & Go mount to easily install in the car
- Instant evidence to support insurance claims in helping prove an incident was not your fault
- Photo mode allows you to take still images for further evidence
- Compact design makes this model ideal for mounting behind rear view mirror
- Easy to install with 4m 12v power cable
- Inbuilt battery with up to 30 minute backup in the event of an accident
- SOS data protection prevents the impact/event recording from being deleted
- Loop recording feature prevents recording from stopping when the SD card is full
- Dimensions: 5.7 x 5.8 x 3 cm (WxHxD)
- Supports SDHC and SDXC Micro SD cards up to 32GB (class 10 recommended - not included)