Autoglym clay surface car detailing clay kit has everything you need to remove surface contaminants from paintwork.
If you are serious about your paintwork, you have probably heard of a clay bar.
The clay bar removes bonded contaminants, the stubborn deposits that stick to paintwork, dulling the finish and affecting the gloss.
Autoglym clay detailing kit will help you achieve an incredible silky finish.
500ml Rapid Detailer
100ml Super Resin Polish
1 x Premium Clay Bar
1 x Hi-Tech Finishing Cloth
How to use this product
1. An occasional hand wash in warm water containing mild detergent will keep the Hi-Tech Aqua-Dry in good condition. Do not immerse in water over 60°C/140°F or it will become rigid and unusable.
2. Wash the vehicle with Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner and dry.
3. Break off a small piece of clay, knead and flatten it into the size of a large coin.
4. Ensure the vehicle is cool. Spray a generous amount of Rapid Detailer onto the clay and onto a small area of paintwork. Glide the clay lightly over the surface in straight lines.
5. Once the area feels smooth to the touch, wipe away any excess Rapid Detailer with the microfibre cloth and repeat the process on a new area, overlapping slightly with the previous section. Fold the clay frequently to expose a clean surface.
6. When complete, apply a coating of Super Resin Polish to the paintwork.