The digital display alcohol breath tester determines how much alcohol is in your blood by measuring the amount of alcohol in the air you breathe out.This is an essential little device that can make you certain of when it is not safe to drive. Excellent for the morning after you have drank alcohol to determine if alcohol is still present in your system. Never ever drink and drive!
- Digital alcohol test with audible alert.
- Sensor: advanced semiconductor oxide alcohol sensor.
- Range: 0.00-0.19% BAC & 0.0-1.9g/l (or 0.00-0.95 mg/l BRAC).
- Accuracy: 0,01% BAC (0,1 g/l).
- Quick response and resume.
- Auto power off: 35 seconds approx.
- Use 2 x “AAA” alkaline batteries (not included)
- Dimension: 95 x 36 x 18 mm.
WARNING: the maximum warning level BAC (blood alcohol content) while driving a vehicle varies from country to country. In Ireland, the maximum permissible limit is 0,05% for fully licenced drivers, and this tester is calibrated for this limit. In the UK, the BAC is 0.08% and the device can be calibrated to this level. If the test result corresponds to a Red LED (e.g.= 0,05%) we strongly recommend you DO NOT drive. The driver is liable to a fine and suspension of driving license. The result indicated by this tester must be considered as indicative. Tester is not suitable for professional use or for official use.
Please refer to the drink driving legislation in your country before operation and for your safety, never drink and drive.