Featuring ultra-stable tunnel hull and generous deck space, this inflatable catamaran is impressive with its outstanding capacity and the ability to brave winds and waves while being high-speed. And what if you fancy a take-away camping with your family? Then just carry the full gear and enjoy the trip.
Available in 2.85m and 3.35m in length, both at 1.6m in width, AIRCAT is an ideal water safety craft and a touring boat. The unique open bow design is the favorite for fishing and diving lovers, offering a spacious standing or resting platform.
Constructed of Aqua Marina’s signature High Frequency Welding Technology for tube chambers, combining Drop Stitch Light Technology applied on the air deck, AIRCAT is born to be safe, rigid, super-stable, but ultra-light. Gone are the days when a dedicated boat trailer is required.
Now just pack it in the carry bag, together with all the matching accessories, it can fit into the back seat of most cars. Our new AIRCAT would be the guarantee of a day of fun and relaxation!
AIRCAT 3.35m Features:
• Open bow design for easy access.
• Built-in oar lock system for easy rowing. Oar set included.
• Mounted carrying handles.
• Marine grade plywood transom for outboard motor.
• Integrated drain valve design
• The high quality anti-collision rubber strake will get the boat well protected when there is an impact.
• Includes Oar Set (2 Oars), Carry Bag & Aqua Marina Double Action Pump
AIRCAT 3.35m Specification:
Length: 11’0” / 335cm
Width: 63” / 160cm
Floor: DWF air
Net Weight: 73.7 lbs / 33.5 kg
Air Chamber: 4 + 1
Max Passengers: 5
Max. Payload: 1100 lbs / 500kg
Max Outboard Engine: 7.5 kw / 9.9 HP (not included)
Motor is NOT included,