The 2021 Aqua Marina All-Around Advanced boards, offering fantastic versatility with unrivalled quality, innovation and design, will definitely be the favorites for all levels of paddlers. The new All-around Advanced boards provide excellent stability and ease of paddling. These newly designed boards are pretty eye-catching, portable and come with all the package accessories packed in our new upgraded zip backpack. Ideal for all paddling conditions with incredible rigidity and, new for 2021, with a bonus tail kick pad.
The 2021 Aqua Marina All-Around Advanced boards are designed for use across a wide range of conditions, by all kinds of riders. The shorter models are better suited to catch some waves, while the longer wider models are aimed at heavier paddlers or families who will be paddling together on one board. The Drop Stitch Light Technology makes the new Aqua Marina all-around advanced line the most valuable inflatable SUP on the market with an incredible stiffness and weight ratio.
The Aqua Marina Atlas SUP Board has a payload capacity of 180kg.
Atlas Key Features:
• Full deck and base quality printing for superior optics
• Non-print EVA footpad of diamond grooving crocodile skin, ensuring maximum grip and comfortable sun-bathing
• Equipped with adjustable bungee cord stopper to easily tighten luggage
• Solid neoprene carry handle specifically designed for a comfortable grasp
• Extra stainless steel D-rings on deck pad for an optional seat
• Upgraded air valve rubber patch providing user-friendly instructions and better airtightness in harsh environments
• 1000D double layered rail design for reinforced rail protection
• Newly-designed tail kick pad for critical bottom turns and cutbacks
• Removable slide-in Center Fin for toolless installation
Model: Aqua Marina Atlas
Board Size: 366 x 86 x 15 cm (12' 0" x 34" x 6")
Volume: 390 Litres
Net Weight: 24.0 lbs / 10.9 Kg
Max. Payload: 396 Lbs / 180 Kg
Max. Air Pressure: 15 PSI