Body Coat is a single-component coating that is a response to the needs of customers who expect best protection and maximum durability. Its application is simple and very quick. It is a perfect product for all detailing enthusiasts who want to dive into the world of protective coatings. It is also an ideal solution for professionals who want to provide customers with the highest quality product, while saving time and effort through easy application.
Body Coat, thanks to its advanced formula, creates a physical layer on top of the paint that protects against external factors such as road salt, UV rays, bird droppings and sap. At the same time, it gives the paint outstanding glassiness, depth and gloss.
The top hydrophobic layer produced by Body Coat forms a unique loop structure that ensures optimal water discharge. It reduces dirt adhesion while maintaining great beading effect. Thanks to this, the car stays clean for a longer time.
Durability of Body Coat is 12 months.
- Make sure you are applying the product in temperature range of 20-25°C
- Shake the bottle well
- Open the bottle and place the application plug in the bottleneck
- Wrap the applicator with an attached cloth and let a moderate amount of fluid to drip out onto the applicator
- Spread the coating evenly with an impregnated applicator in a crisscross motion
- Wait at least 5 minutes for the coating to bind to the paint
- Polish the residue with an attached soft Microfiber Cloth until you achieve perfect gloss
- Leave the car for at least 12 hours in a cool and dry place for the coating to cure