Soft99 Hanneri Wax Light is a soft paste wax which is designed for use on lighter, non-black coloured paintwork. Hanneri is a real classic among waxes, and it's been used on vehicles around the world for over 50 years! Hanneri has an extremely gentle abrasive built into the wax formulation which makes it excellent for removing dirt and spots from the paintwork, while bringing to life the beautiful shine of the cars body. This can be used on old or new paintwork and it is a real favourite with vintage or classic car owners as it was originally developed to care for previous generation acrylic enamel paint finishes.
In one step, Hanneri wax cleanses the paint, removes delicate oxidation, gives gloss and protects against the influence of harmful environmental factors. It is an ideal wax to use for owners of classic cars, particularly those with an original paint coating.
1. Prepare your vehicle by washing it thoroughly with pH neutral shampoo, drying and decontaminating the car paint using a clay bar, a cleaner or other products.
2. Apply the product onto the included pad by rubbing it lightly into the wax after opening the can.
3. Spread the wax on your car paint thinly and evenly, panel by panel, with cross movements.
4. Wait for the wax to dry on the surface, until white residue becomes visible.
5. Polish the residue with a dry and clean microfiber cloth.