- Heads-Up: spoken warning for smoke & carbon monoxide.
- Sends you a notification if alarm is triggered.
- Tests itself every night.
- Compatible with iOS /Android.
Fed up with steam in the kitchen setting off your smoke detector? The Nest Protect Alarm knows the difference between steam and an emergency situation, so you can expect fewer false alarms.
If you've burnt the toast and set off the alarm, you can use the app to silence the alarm – there'll be no more wafting a tea towel at your smoke detector. With the split-spectrum smoke sensor, it analyses both fast and slow-burning fires. It also has a 10-year CO sensor so that it can tell you where poisonous, invisible CO is hiding.
Your safety matters. That's why the Nest Protect Second Generation Wireless Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarm is the first smoke alarm that can detect any type of fire.
This smoke and CO2 alarm tests itself constantly, so you won't need to worry. You can see it's working at a glance – it provides a green glow when all of your Nest Protect alarms have tested themselves.
You should always be in the know, so the Nest Protect has a Heads-Up early warning function. It sends you a message in the app if it detects smoke, or if carbon monoxide levels are rising, so you can take action.
The alarm has yellow lighting when it detects danger, and speaks with a human voice to let you know what's going on. If you have more than one Nest Protect, they will all speak at once.
What's in the box?
- Nest Protect: 2nd Gen Smoke + CO Alarm
- Four screws
- User guide
- Welcome Guide
- Six long-life AA batteries (Battery model)
- Three long-life backup AA batteries (Wired model)
- 120 V AC connector (Wired model)
- Three wire nuts (Wired model)