Up to 75% of engine wear happens while your engine warms up. When the engine stops oils drain off critical engine parts, however Castrol Magnatec’s intelligent molecules don’t, they cling to the engine like a magnet providing an extra layer of protection ready to protect from the moment you turn the key.
Castrol Magnatec’s molecules are always there, always ready, dramatically reducing engine wear when the most damage happens; as your car warms up.
Castrol Magnatec. Instant protection from the moment you turn the key.
As tested against the industry Sequence IVA wear test.
Castrol Magnatec 5W-40 C3 is suitable for use in automotive gasoline and diesel engines where the manufacturer recommends an ACEA C3, API SN/CF or earlier specification 5W-40 lubricant.
Castrol Magnatec 5W-40 C3 is approved for use in a vehicles from a wide range of manufacturers, please refer to the specifications section and your vehicle handbook.
Castrol Magnatec 5W-40 C3 has been specially formulated to deliver outstanding protection for the latest engines fitted with after treatment devices such as diesel particulate filters and 3 way catalysts Castrol Magnatec 5W-40 C3 is approved to *GM dexos2®: supersedes GM-LL-B-025 and GM-LL-A-025 License number (GB2D0115082).
Castrol Magnatec’s Intelligent Molecules:
- Cling to critical engine parts when the oil drains down
- Cling to your engine forming an extra layer that protects during start up and beyond
- Bond to metal surfaces to make engine parts more resistant to wear
- Are combined with synthetic technology to provide increased protection in high and low temperature applications
- Provide continuous protection for all driving conditions, styles and temperatures
Castrol Magnatec 5W-40 C3 delivers superior performance under extreme cold start up conditions
Product Performance Claims
- ACEA C3
- API SN/CF
- BMW Longlife-04
- Dexos 2*
- Meets Fiat 9.55535-S2
- MB-Approval 229.31
- Renault RN 0700 / RN 0710
- VW 502 00/ 505 00