KAST VAG RED. Ready-to-use Antifreeze & Coolant. 1 Litre
KAST VAG Red is a pre-mixed ethylene glycol based ready-to-use engine coolant that contains a corrosion inhibitor package, based on organic acid salts (OAT coolant) and is free of nitrites, amines, phosphates, silicates and borates. It contains organic corrosion inhibitors to protect the cooling system. KAST VAG Red protects engines against corrosion, overheating and frost. It effectively protects engines against corrosion and deposits in the cooling system and its vital parts, the coolant channels in the block and cylinder head, the radiator, the water pump and the heater core.
Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Seat, Skoda, VW (all built as from 2005).
KAST VAG Red meets the requirements of:
VW / Audi / Seat / Skoda /Lamborghini / Bentley / Bugatti: (TL 774-G) Cummins: CES 14603 Lamborghini: TL 774 G MAN (from 12/2011): MAN 324 Typ Si-OAT MB-Approval 325.5 (Trucks from 10/2011) Porsche (from 1997): Fur 911, Boxster, Cayman, Cayenne, Panamera
In order to achieve optimum protection from this heavy duty ethylene glycol based Antifreeze, it is recommended that the cooling system is fully emptied, flushed and filled with KAST VAG Red ready-to-use Antifreeze and Coolant. Do not mix different types of Antifreezes. If in doubt about a product suitability, refer to manufacturer's handbook. Remove spills immediately.
When using this product, the information and advice given in our Safety Data Sheet should be observed. Due attention should also be given to the precautions necessary for handling chemicals.
Contains: ethylene glycol H 302 / H 373: Harmful if swallowed. May cause damage to internal organs (kidneys) in case of prolonged or recurring exposure. P101 If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. P102 Keep out of reach of children. P260 / P264 / P270 / P301+P312 / P314 / P330 / P501: Do not breathe dust / gas / mist / vapours. Wash with plenty of water and soap thoroughly after handling. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor / physician if you feel unwell. Get medical advice / attention if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth. Dispose of contents / container to hazardous or special waste collection point.