Up to 75% of engine wear happens while your engine warms up. When the engine stops oil drains off critical engine parts, however Castrol Magnatec’s intelligent molecules don’t. They cling to the engine like a magnet providing an extra layer of protection. Castrol Magnatec’s unique formulation protects from the moment you turn the key, dramatically reducing* engine wear. Now with ultra-refined molecules, for protection you can see, hear and feel. Castrol Magnatec. Instant protection from the moment you turn the key.
As tested against the industry Sequence IVA wear test.
Castrol MAGNATEC 10W-40 A3/B4 is suitable for use in Automotive gasoline and diesel engines where the manufacturer recommends an API SL/CF, ACEA A3/B4, A3/B3 or earlier specification 10W-40 lubricant. Castrol MAGNATEC 10W-40 A3/B4 is also approved for use in VW group vehicles that require a VW 501 01 / 505 00 specification 10W-40 lubricant and Mercedes vehicles that require an MB-Approval 226.5/229.1 10W-40 lubricant.
Castrol MAGNATEC’s Intelligent Molecules:
- Cling to critical engine parts when the oil drains down
- Cling to your engine forming an extra layer that protects during start up and beyond
- Bond to metal surfaces to make engine parts more resistant to wear
- Are combined with synthetic technology to provide increased protection in high and low temperature applications
- Provide continuous protection for all driving conditions, styles and temperature
Product Performance Claims
ACEA A3/B3, A3/B4
Meets Fiat 9.55535-D2 9.55535-G2
Renault RN 0700 / RN 0710
VW 501 01/ 505 00