Rain-X Plastic Water Repellent is specifically formulated for plastic surfaces and the water beading technology ensures that an invisible, super slick coating is applied to the plastic allowing water to bead up on contact and easily roll away.
It has been specifically tested on and formulated for use on plastics and is easily applied for a durable coating. It presents the same great water repelling technology as the original Rain-X Rain Repellent treatment for glass and is suitable for use on motorcycle windscreens, goggles, visors and boat windscreens to repel water and rain, providing clearer visibility for safer travel. Rain-X Plastic Water Repellent is suitable for use on various plastics including lexon, Plexiglas, lucite, acrylic and Polycarbonate surfaces.
- Repels rain and water by causing water to bead up and roll away.
- Helps prevent and remove sleet, snow, ice, bugs, and road spray from sticking to plastic.
- Durable coating, easily applied.
- Suitable for use on Helmets and motorcycle windscreens, boat windscreens and caravan windows.
- Suitable for use on lexon, Plexiglas, Perspex, lucite, acrylic and Polycarbonate surfaces.