The EXCLUSIVE Soft99 Ultimate Fusso Gift Kit is an amazing present for any car lover or Soft99 fan. Fusso is the most effective, long lasting sealant around that leaves your car completely protected while looking unbelievably good for up to 12 months.
- Soft99 Fusso Coat (Dark) 12 Month Sealant Wax - 200g
- Soft99 Fusso Coat F7 All Colour Hydrophobic Coating - 300ml
- Soft99 Fusso Coat Topup Wax, Coating and Speed Cleaner - 500ml
- Premium Soft99 Kit Bag
Soft99 Fusso Coat Speed Clean, Wax and Coat - 500ml
Just spray and wipe to freshen up your vehicle’s bodywork, removing light dust and dirt while applying a highly durable Fusso coating, cleaning and coating in one step! The wax coating is reinforced with fluoropolymers to enhance and extend hydrophobicity for up to 180 days. Perfect for maintaining Fusso Coat.
* Before applying to a dirty vehicle, be sure to wash and dry it to avoid scratches. In cases of serious staining, use specialised cleaners. Contents will treat 5 mid-size vehicles.
- Shake well and switch the nozzle to ON.
- Spray the surface of the vehicle, spacing shots by about 30 cm (12”).
- Without allowing to dry, lightly wipe across the surface with a clean, dry towel.
Soft99 Fusso Coat Dark 12 Month Sealant Wax - 200g
The New Fusso Coat Wax is a 12 month sealant wax produced by internationally renowned Japanese detailing giants Soft99. Once applied, enjoy extreme waterproof paint protection and active anti fouling capabilities for up to 12 months. The Soft99 Fusso Wax forms a light barrier on the car surface and repels water strongly, also preventing staining from rain, dirt and other unwanted residue. The Fusso Coat 12 Month Wax can also fill light swirl marks on the car body, leaving your car with a glossy and smooth finish. This wax comes with a soft application sponge and a soft rubber bottom to prevent you scratching the car surface if you place the tub on the car body.
The Fusso Coat 12 Month Wax Dark is specifically designed for darker coloured cars, e.g. black, graphite, grey. For lighter colored cars, check out the Fusso Coat 12 Month Sealant Wax Light
Fusso Coat Wax strongly repels water, forcing water to bead and run rapidly and smoothly off the car surface upon contact (very satisfying to watch!). This wax has endured excessive pressure washing testing and does not wear down rapidly. You can enjoy strong, long lasting protection against weather conditions and quite literally, dry your car with water!
12 Month Protection
After applying Fusso Wax, a seal will form across the surface of your car and will hold form for up to 12 months (..that's an official lab test result!). Unlike other car wax, it will not degrade rapidly during regular maintenance washing, protecting your car for longer and making it excellent value for money.
Cleaning Made Easy
The Fusso Coat Sealant Wax helps you keep your car cleaner for much longer by repelling rain and other liquids, proactively preventing staining on your paintwork. Regular washing and keeping your car looking amazing will become much simpler after application.
- Wash the car in advance using a good quality car shampoo and fully remove all dirt.
- Apply a moderate amount of Fusso with the sponge included and spread evenly in a circular motion.
- Allow it to dry for 15 - 20 minutes and buff off with a soft, clean microfibre cloth.
- Where possible, avoid washing the car for 24 hours for full polymerisation to achieve best results.
Soft99 Fusso Coat F7 All Colour Hydrophobic Coating - 300ml
Fusso Coat F7
is a liquid sealant that is based on Fusso fluorine polymers. The product creates a shiny, hydrophobic coating on all types of paint work and is suitable for all colour types. Application is effortless and easy to buff off. It prevents staining compared to other conventional solid type sealants. Fusso Coat F7 is effective up to 7 months on regular maintenance. Included in the kit:
Application sponges to ensure that the job is quickly completed with professional results.
- Prepare the bodywork by washing it thoroughly with a pH neutral shampoo, drying and decontaminating with a clay bar, a cleaner or other products.
- Apply a small amount of product onto the application sponge.
- Spread the product thinly and evenly on to the bodywork, panel by panel in a straight motion.
- Wait for the sealant to dry on the surface until white residue becomes visible.
- Polish the residue with a dry and clean microfiber cloth.