Aqua Marina has been exploring the technology of making their racing boards stiffer and lighter, and the Aqua Marina 2021 new Quadruple Stringer Technology for the Race SUP Board turns out to be the perfect solution. Manufactured with Double Layer Technology, the 2021 Race SUP is unprecedentedly fast and stiff. Available in 12’6” and 14’0”, it is a racing machine not far behind the performance of a composite board.The new Aqua Marina 2021 Race is ideal for advanced to Pro level athletes by providing just enough stability, while keeping riders aggressive at buoy turns so they won’t miss any opportunity to surpass any opponents.
With our new Quadruple Stringer Technology, combined with lightweight Double LayerTechnology, these boards are much stiffer yetlighter. Prepare to be astonished at their
outstanding rigidity. The combination of speed, stability and floatation is so impressive for such narrow boards. The tool-free slide-in Racing Fin and upgraded heavy-duty coil leash make the new Aqua Marina 2021 Race a ready-to-race package.
The Aqua Marina Race 12' 6" SUP Board has a payload capacity of 150kg.
Race Key Features:
• Streamlined outline for clean and fast waterline and efficient strokes
• Non-print EVA footpad of diamond grooving crocodile skin, ensuring ultimate grip and comfort
• Solid neoprene carry handle specifically designed for a comfortable grasp
• Built-in side rail pad design helping riders easily find balance during high-speed paddling
• Upgraded air valve rubber patch providing user-friendly instructions and better airtightness in harsh environments
• Newly-designed tail kick pad for critical bottom turns and cutbacks
• Double Layer Technology for weight reduction and increase in stiffness, combined with quadruple stringers for extra rigidity and less power loss during paddling
• Molded hydrodynamic rail edge design creating clean water release and highly improved paddling efficiency
• Removable slide-in Racing Fin for good tracking ability
Race 12' 6" Specification:
Model: Aqua Marina Race 12' 6"
Board Size: 381 x 69 x 15 cm (12' 6" x 27" x 6")
Volume: 320 Litres
Net Weight: 22.5 lbs / 10.2 Kg
Max. Payload: 330 Lbs / 150 Kg
Max. Air Pressure: 18 PSI