Ring Car2Car 1600 Battery Charger
The Car2Car battery charger provides a safe, clean and simple solution to charging your vehicle battery without having to open the bonnet. Simply connect to both vehicle’s cigarette lighter sockets
- Regulates the charge current to ensure safe charging
- Boost your battery in less than 15 minutes
- LED’s show the vehicle battery charge status
- 5 metres of cable allow easy connection between the 2 vehicles
- Supplied with a nylon bag for convenient, easy storage
- Fits easily into a glove box for storage
- Recommended for all 12v vehicles up to 1.6L
- No need to open the bonnet
- Simply connect to both vehicle’s cigarette lighter sockets
- Charging takes less than 15mins
1. Connect the red plug to the non-operating vehicle's cigarette lighter socket
2. Connect the black plug to the donor vehicle's cigarette lighter socket
3. Start the donor vehicle's engine - Red LED Illuminates
4. When the Red LED goes out, start the non-operating vehicle's engine
Car2Car 1600 Technical Details
- Input Voltage: 12V
- Output Voltage: 12V
- Output Current: 5A
- Cable Length: 5 Metres
- Weight: 0.543 Kg
- Replacement Fuse: 12A
- Certification: CE EU approved
One of UK's largest and oldest manufacturers, Ring provide innovative vehicle lighting and electronic accessories.
Free delivery is available on all orders over €30/£30 to customers in Ireland, throughout the UK including the Scottish Highlands, as well as the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands.
Product Range, Choice & Quality
We have over 1.5 million brand new products listed on our site, covering over 40 different car manufacturers. All our parts are original equipment manufactured (OEM) quality and we aim to provide the customer with these products at very competitive prices.
Top Brand Names
We sell the very best brands in the industry, including Philips, Total, Turtle Wax, Castrol,Mechanix, Mann, Holts, Contitech and many more.
Excellent Customer Service
We pride ourselves on providing the best customer service in the motor industry today and we treat every order as if it was our first order.
Expert Automotive Knowledge
Our customer service team have over 40 years experience in the motor trade and are on hand to help you with any query you may have in relation to the parts you are looking for or the order you wish to place with us.
Keeping your details safe is very important to us, we promise to do everything we can to make buying from us safe and so we have designed our website to be as secure as possible.