Emergency Kit - Combi-bag +
This EU approved Emergency kit contains a full First-Aid kit, a Orange High-Visibility vest and a boxed warning triangle. It comes very neatly packed in its own bag for ease of storage. It is the essential kit for day to day motoring
- Storage bag made of nylon-fabric
- Integrated velcro sections on the backside for better storage
- approx. 440 x 75 x 90 mm
- dressing material of the first-aid-kit according to DIN 13164
- EURO warning triangle officially tested and approved
- Orange high-visibility safety vest (mandatory in commercial vehicles in Italy, Spain and Austria)
First Aid Kit Contents
- 1 x 160x210 cm First Aid Blanket
- 8 x 10x6 cm Adhesive Dressing
- 3 x 8x10 cm / 1 x 10x12 cm Sterile First Aid Dressing
- 2 x 136x96x96 cm Triangular Bandage
- 2 x Pairs of Disposable Gloves
- 1 x 5 Mtr x 2.5 cm Adhesive Tape
- 3 x 10x10 cm Sterile wound compress
- 1 x 60x80 cm / 2 x 40x60 cm Sterile Burn Dressing
- 3 x 8x4 cm / 2 x 6x4 cm Elastic Bandage
Founded in 1981, Petex is a German manufacturer of automotive accessories. All products are manufactured in Europe.
Free delivery is available on all orders over €30/£30 to customers in Ireland, throughout the UK including the Scottish Highlands, as well as the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands.
Product Range, Choice & Quality
We have over 1.5 million brand new products listed on our site, covering over 40 different
car manufacturers. All our parts are original equipment manufactured (OEM) quality and we
aim to provide the customer with these products at very competitive prices.
Top Brand Names
We sell the very best brands in the industry, including Philips, Total, Turtle Wax, Castrol,
Mechanix, Mann, Holts, Contitech and many more.
Excellent Customer Service
We pride ourselves on providing the best customer service in the motor industry today and we treat every order as if it was our first order.
See what some of our customers have to say about MicksGarage.com over on the independent website trustpilot.com -
TrustPilot's MicksGarage.com reviews.
Expert Automotive Knowledge
Our customer service team have over 40 years experience in the motor trade and are on hand to help you with any query you may have in
relation to the parts you are looking for or the order you wish to place with us.
Keeping your details safe is very important to us, we promise to do everything we can to make buying from us safe and so we have
designed our website to be as secure as possible.
Some secure logo thingys: