We pride ourselves on providing the best customer service in the motor industry today and we treat every order as if it was our first order
Founded in 2004, MicksGarage has grown to become one of the UK & Ireland’s largest car parts and accessories online retailers, delivering products across Ireland, the UK and mainland Europe. We pride ourselves in being car part experts, with our customer service team collectively having over 50 years of experience in the automotive sector.
We cater for all types of motoring consumers, from DIY enthusiasts to families going on a road trip, whether you are preparing your car for a road test or polishing your new motor, our aim is to provide the motorist with the largest online range of automotive products at very competitive prices.
We currently have over 1,500,000 car parts and accessories listed on our site, across a wide range of different car parts and accessories, from braking parts to car care, travel & leisure gear to service parts. We stock the top brands across all our ranges including: Bosch, Total, Wix, Quinton Hazell, Mechanix, Bosal, Philips, Irimo & Exide to name just a few.
- February 1st 2004: MicksGarage goes live - Launched with 3,000 car accessories
- February 2nd 2004: 1st Order - Dashboard Gauge
- September 2004: First Range of Car Parts added to the website
- August 2005: Employee No.2 Starts
- December 2006: MicksGarage moves to their first warehouse
- January 2007: Company grows to 5 employees & adds 30,000 Parts & Accessories to the website
- June 2007: Over 100,000 Parts & Accessories available on the website
- January 2008: MicksGarage.co.uk Launched
- May 2009: New Warehouse Facility – Double in size of previous facility
- January 2010: Over 250,000 Parts & Accessories available through UK & Irish website
- December 2010: Employees grow to 10
- June 2011: Over 1,000,000 Parts & Accessories available through UK & Irish website
- October 2011: Employees grow to 18
- February 2012: Over 1,500,000 Parts & Accessories available on the site
- June 2012: MicksGarage.com goes live, bringing the .ie and .co.uk sites together. We now also accept US Dollars as a payment currency
- January 2013: MicksGarage moves to a brand new home in a larger building in Park West, Dublin, to accommodate our expanding workforce and warehouse needs. For more details see MicksGarage's contact page.