We pride ourselves on providing the best customer service in the motor industry today and we treat every order as if it was our first order
Founded in 2003 by Michael Crean aka Mick when he became unemployed and living in a small sleepy village in Nort West Mayo called Cloghans, surrounded by sheep, cows and a great view of Lough Conn, the first sod was turned (computer turned on) and MicksGarage.com was born, MicksGarage has since grown to become one of the UK & Ireland's largest car parts and accessories online retailers, delivering products to over 70 countries worldwide. We pride ourselves in being car part experts, with our customer service team collectively having over 100 years of experience in the automotive sector.
We cater for all types of motoring consumers, from DIY enthusiasts to families going on a road trip, whether you are preparing your car for a road test or polishing your new motor, our aim is to provide the motorist with the largest online range of automotive brands & products at the best prices.
We currently have over 1,500,000 car parts and accessories listed on our site, across a wide range of different car parts and accessories, from braking parts to car care, travel & leisure gear to service parts. We stock the top brands across all our ranges including: Bosch, Total, Wix, Febi Bilstein, Castrol, Draper, Philips, Mann & Exide to name just a few.
- February 1st 2004: MicksGarage goes live - Launched with 3,000 car accessories
- February 2nd 2004: 1st Order - Dashboard Gauge
- September 2004: First Range of Car Parts added to the website
- August 2005: Employee No.2 Starts
- December 2006: MicksGarage moves to their first warehouse
- January 2007: Company grows to 5 employees & adds 30,000 Parts & Accessories to the website
- June 2007: Over 100,000 Parts & Accessories available on the website
- January 2008: MicksGarage.co.uk Launched
- May 2009: New Warehouse Facility – Double in size of previous facility
- January 2010: Over 250,000 Parts & Accessories available through UK & Irish website
- December 2010: Employees grow to 10
- June 2011: Over 1,000,000 Parts & Accessories available through UK & Irish website
- October 2011: Employees grow to 18
- February 2012: Over 1,500,000 Parts & Accessories available on the site
- June 2012: MicksGarage.com goes live, bringing the .ie and .co.uk sites together. We now also accept US Dollars as a payment currency
- January 2013: MicksGarage moves to a brand new home in a larger building in Park West, Dublin, to accommodate our expanding workforce and warehouse needs.
- March 2013: Named as the Official Championship Sponsors of the Irish Formula Sheane racing Championship
- May 2013: Irish Prime Minister, Enda Kenny, officially opens our new office and warehouse while also announcing an extra 65 jobs over the following 3 years.
- August 2013: Work force grows to 45
- November 2013: Now stocking over 400 different brands of car parts, accessories, tools and travel products.
- January 2014: Now shipping more than 1,000 products per month to over 70 countries worldwide.
- March 2014: Announced as one of the official partners to British Tour Car Championship driver Aron Smith ahead of the 2014 season